[NFBWATlk] Registration is now open for our Canadian Federation of the Blind 2021annual convention

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Fri Mar 12 04:41:46 UTC 2021

Erik Burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com <mailto:burggraaferik at gmail.com>

March 5, 2021 12:30:40 PM

Registration is now open for our Canadian Federation of the Blind 2021annual convention

erik burggraaf burggraaferik at gmail.com <mailto:burggraaferik at gmail.com>

Hello,  I’m pleased to let you know that registration is now open for our annual convention taking place April 30th to may 2nd, 2021.  The convention is free to attend.  Registration is voluntary, but is an excellent value this year.

If you wish to request accommodations or join our mentoring program as a mentor or mentee, please register as soon as you possibly can.

For all the details and regular updates, please follow our convention information page at:

https://www.cfb.ca/save-the-date-2021-cfb-national-convention-choices-and-goals-april-30th-may-2nd-2021

And to register directly or read about the registration package, please visit:

https://www.cfb.ca/product/registration-for-challenges-and-goals-_-our-2021-cfb-convention

Updates to the information page will be coming fast and furious now.  So stay tuned as the excitement builds and new items get finalized.

Please share as widely as you can.  Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Erik Burggraaf

CFB Webmaster

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10