[Nfbwv-talk] Website changes

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Fri Feb 20 23:38:21 UTC 2009

Federationists,

I have made a few changes to the website over the last week or so.

Earlier this month, when affiliate websites that desired to do so moved to
NFBNet in Baltimore, a few more things became possible and I have employed
some of those in the recent changes.

For starters, each chapter now has its own page within a page.  For those
chapters that desire to do so, you can submit editorials or whatever is
going on with your chapter to your chapter's page.

New link:  Information on Guide Dog Use

New link:  view NFB's 990 forms at the Secretary of State's Office.

Also it is possible to create @nfbwv.org email addresses - there is a mailto
the webmaster link at the bottom.
Marcus E. Soulsby
4709 MacCorkle Avenue SE
Unit #3E
Charleston, WV  25304
304.925.3896
msoulsby at suddenlink.net

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:
http://www.nfb.org/
http://www.nfbwv.org/