[Nfbwv-talk] Company Letter of Introduction from Sheri

C. Smyth cs.nfbwv at verizon.net
Thu Jan 29 12:34:36 UTC 2009

Greetings,

Please be reminded that every member of the NFBWV is requested to obtain at least one item to be used in the company auction that will take place at our 2009 state convention in Charleston.  Please find attached a letter that Sheri developed that does a great job in explaining the auction and the NFBWV.  I hope all of you will find it helpful when requesting items.  This letter will already print with our letterhead on it.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Chairperson Joyce Porter at

924 Florida Street

Milton, WV  25541

PHONE:  (304) 743-4689

CELL PHONE:  (304) 416-2790