[Nfbwv-talk] update on Ed's condition

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Thu Apr 21 01:46:15 UTC 2011

Hello, everyone,

I want to let all of you know that Ed is doing as well as can be expected.
He is off the ventilator and the feeding tube is gone, but he is on a
temporary pacemaker which regulates the heart rhythms.  He is weak and he is
in some pain, but I think he will feel just a little better with every
passing day.  I'll talk to him again tomorrow, but, in the meantime, I do
have some bad news. He says that he has temporarily lost his radio voice,
(smile.)  Thank you all for your calls, thoughts and prayers.  They all mean
so much to us.

Peace,
Karen