[Nfbwv-talk] update on Ed's condition

Ashley Hashman ashley at seeinghandassociation.com
Thu Apr 21 12:30:11 UTC 2011

Karen,

I certainly hope that Ed is alright.  I will be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.  I was really glad to meet the both of you down in Morgantown a couple of weeks ago.  It was a pleasure.  I hope to see you both sometime soon.  Give Ed my best and you take care of yourself as well.  God Bless.

Respectfully yours,

Ashley Hashman
Job Coach & Developer
The Seeing Hand Association, Inc.