[Nfbwv-talk] Student announcement

Bre B jesusfreak262 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:52:11 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,

The West Virginia Association of Blind Students (WVABS) will be holding
our business luncheon on Saturday, August 13, during the convention of
the National

Federation of the Blind of West Virginia at the Best Western Bridgeport
Inn's restaurant, The Simmering Pot. This event is open to all. However,
if you

wish to become a member, dues are five dollars per person. If you don't
necessarily want to be a member but you want to observe, you are welcome
to do

so. For those of you who choose to observe and then decide you want to
join, feel free to pay your dues to Treasurer Ryan Riffle afterwards.

Here are the meal choices. Each meal is 13 dollars. This includes your
meal, drink, and gratuity cost.

All meals are served with fries.

1. Chicken tenders

2. Pulled Pork B-B-Q Sandwich

Tender pulled Pork, slow roasted in a zesty BBQ sauce

3. Philly Cheese Steak sandwich

Seasoned Sliced Beef grilled and served with sautéed Onions, Pepper and
American Cheese.

Choice of drink: Fountain Soda (Coke, Diet Coke, Mellow Yellow, Root
Beer, Mr. Pibb & Sprite), hot coffee or tea, ice tea

Please email all orders to Secretary Kerri Kosten by August 8th.

Kerrik2006 at gmail.com

Please submit your payment to Treasurer Ryan Riffle at the Convention.

If you have any questions or comments, please call me at

304-203-3832

Or email me at

Jesusfreak262 at gmail.com

On behalf of the WVABS, we look forward to seeing all of you at convention.

Bre Brown

WVABS President