[Nfbwv-talk] seeking braille books

keri wvucountrygirl729 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 10:50:17 UTC 2012

Bre,
I leave for NY today. I'll be there for two weeks, but give me a call on my
cell when you get the chanse. We deffently have a lot of catching up to do.
keri

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to
say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak
my heart."
--Robert Sexton

"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there
is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to
receive it."
--Ivan Panin

Find that guy that will pick up every piece of your shattered heart & put it
back together; Replacing it with a piece of his.