[Nfbwv-talk] REMEMBERING BOB HUNT

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 03:25:35 UTC 2012

Hi Ed and Everyone:

I also unfortunately never got to know Bob Hunt.
However, because of this wonderful biography, I also feel as if I now
know him a lot better.
He was a truly remarkable man who accomplished far more than many
other blind people in his time. I suspect his determination,
personality, and ability to challenge those who tried to discriminate
against him were what allowed him to have so much success at a time
when blind people were struggling to fight for basic human rights.
He will truly be missed, and I am very sorry I did not get to know him.
Great job Ed!

Rest In Peace Robert L. Hunt!
Kerri