[Nfbwv-talk] A Few Things

trish walker triwall25705 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 23 14:16:23 UTC 2012

Dear Charlene,      Hey! I am looking forward to the seminar!  I would like to contribute and enjoy a piece of pizza on Saturday night.  I could bring some pretzels.  Would that be okay?  Also, let me know of any assistance that you might need.  I would be help to assist.                                  NFB,                                   Trish> Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 09:04:21 -0400