[Nfbwv-talk] update on my mother

Joyce Porter joyceporter at suddenlink.net
Sat Mar 24 11:17:01 UTC 2012

We appreciate your update on your mom, Karen.  I hope she doesn't hate the
inpatient rehab facility.  Betsy hated it when she was there.  She said the
food really sucked so everyone brought her good food.  She said the staff
was nice but her roommate was a grouch who complained about everything.  We
finally got her moved to a private room.  Tell your mom we all ove her and
will continue to pray for her.
Needless to say she is glad to be home.

Joyce