[Nfbwv-talk] Change in Meeting Rooms

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Thu Mar 29 14:21:49 UTC 2012

This is just to let all of you know that all of our meetings and
activities at the Days Inn and Suites will now take place in the West
Virginia Room instead of the Michael Benedum room.  The hotel has
switched rooms so that we can have a larger room and not be so cramped
for space.  One end of the West Virginia Room will be set up classroom
style for our sessions and the other end of the West Virginia Room will
be set up with round tables for our meals and social time.

I look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow.