[Nfbwv-talk] FW: The 2012 National Convention Youth Track

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Wed May 9 20:24:50 UTC 2012

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

I just wanted to share the following information with you and the
attached documents in case you know of any students or adults who might
be attending the national convention in Dallas, Texas this year who
might be interested in this information.

Charlene

It is that time again... time to start thinking about national
convention. This year, the NFBJI Education Team will once again be
sponsoring Youth Track activities for students ages eleven to eighteen.
Attached to this email you will find a sketch of the agenda for the
Youth Track activities at our upcoming convention in Dallas. Event
times and titles are set, however at this time we do not yet have
location information. I will provide an updated agenda as soon as this
information becomes available. Please note that Tuesday night's activity
has limited space and it is first-come-first-served. Also note that
there is a $20 cost for this activity which covers transportation and
dinner. In addition to the agenda, I have also attached media release
and transportation release forms. If there are students in your state
who already know they will be participating in this year's Youth Track,
please pass along these two releases and encourage them to return them
ASAP. Releases may be snail mailed, faxed, or scanned and emailed.

We are also looking for volunteers to help serve as mentors. If you,
members of your staff, or someone from your state is interested in
helping out please let me know.

Thank you for your willingness to spread the word about this year's
Youth Track activities. If you have questions, please feel free to
contact me.

Warmest regards,

Meleah Jensen

Ms. Meleah H. Jensen, MS