[Nfbwv-talk] FW: blind user with question

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Oct 27 19:35:19 UTC 2012

There is the Wireready line of products from David Gerstmann www.wireready.com

They have a full line of software products from sales to DJ, to
automation to newsroom, and they are widely used by radio reading
services, many of whom have blind operators.

I have also heard that Enco is at least partially accessible, I know
they have done accessibility work, but don't know where they
presently are in the process.

Dave