[Nfbwv-talk] Update on Buck Saunders

Joyce Porter joyce.porter1 at frontier.com
Fri Apr 26 01:47:39 UTC 2013

I talked with Mary Ann this evening.       Buck is still in intensive care
but doing better.
His blood pressure is finally getting back to normal. She said they almost
lost him Tuesday night.
We need to continue to send our thoughts and prayers to them.  She is
spending a lot of time at the hospital.  One of their her daughters works at
Cabell Huntington Hospital where Buck is a patient.

Joyce