[Nfbwv-talk] Demonstration of Skype at Sunday mornings board session

Brad Hodges hts25701 at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 18:02:34 UTC 2013

Federation Colleagues:

On Sunday morning at the Board meeting I will be conducting a brief
demonstration and presentation  using the GW Connect program for Skype.
As many of you know, Skype is a free service which supports high quality
voice connections among subscribers. It also supports real time text
chat allowing participants to share notes and other material on screen
to all on a conference. It is an exciting and high quality method of
conducting a group meeting.

If you would like to learn about obtaining and installing GW Connect, a
Skype client for another device or need a hand signing up for a free
Skype account please contact me individually at hts25701 at aol.com. Please
do not use this list for these questions. If you have a Skype client and
are planning to attend the meeting, please feel free to send me your
Skype name so I can put it in my address book and request an authorization.

Best,

Brad Hodges