[Nfbwv-talk] ScripTalk soon to be available in parts of WV

NFB Huntington Area Chapter nfbhuntington at aol.com
Sat Sep 7 14:47:14 UTC 2013

Colleagues:

I have been working with Envision America, the developers of the
ScripTalk prescription accessibility system. While I am not yet able to
release the name, I have been allowed to announce that a regional chain
of pharmacies in parts of WV and southern OH will soon make ScripTalk
available to customers who would like to use it.

I hope that by Convention the official announcement can be made. I will
have a ScripTalk unit available to demonstrate. Additionally, both
braille and large print package labeling will be available in addition
to the audio labels.

Brad