[Nfbwv-talk] MEMORIAL SERVICE AT CONVENTION

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Tue Sep 17 21:56:07 UTC 2013

Charlene has asked me to coordinate the memorial service at this year's
convention. It will be held Sunday morning at 8:30 in the Imperial Room.

The memorial service is an opportunity for us to remember and celebrate the
lives of West Virginia Federationists and friends of the organization who
have passed away since last convention. There is perhaps a touch of irony in
the fact that this year we will be remembering Buck Saunders, the man who
conducted the service for so many years, and I appreciate the fact that Mary
Ann has agreed to take part in this year's service.

If you know of friends or Federation colleagues who should be remembered
this year, please bring them to my attention before or during the
convention.

We often speak of our "Federation Family," and as a family we cherish the
memories of those who have meant so much to us. Thus, I encourage you to
join us on Sunday morning to share some of those memories.

Peace,

Ed