[Nfbwv-talk] Nominations for the Federationist of the Year Award

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Fri Aug 15 12:08:38 UTC 2014

As chair of the committee this year, I would ask that you submit nominations
privately to me for the Jacobus TenBroek Federationist of the Year Award by
September 1, 2014.  The candidate should be someone you believe has made a
true difference in our Federation experience, adding action to the words of
our mission of striving for equality, opportunity, and security for all
blind persons.

Please submit nominations and a brief essay of why you believe they are
worthy to msoulsby at nfbwv.org with the subject title 'Federationist of the
Year' by Monday, September 1.

Thanks to all.

Marcus E. Soulsby

 <mailto:msoulsby at suddenlink.net> msoulsby at suddenlink.net

Learn more about the National Federation of the Blind at:

 <http://www.nfb.org/> http://www.nfb.org/

 <http://www.nfbwv.org/> http://www.nfbwv.org/