[Nfbwv-talk] Update on Mary Grogg

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Jul 29 18:05:20 UTC 2014

On Saturday, Andy, Sandy, and I went to Morgantown to see Mary Grogg.  She seems in good spirits and said her goal is to be able to attend our state convention in September.  Mary is not allowed out of bed unless she is wearing her back brace.  In physical therapy, they are teaching her to stand on one foot while holding on to the parallel bars.

Since Mary's daughter lives in Flemington, West Virginia, they are trying to get her a bed at Rosewood, a convalescent facility in Grafton which is nearer to her daughter than Morgantown.

Mary now has a cell phone, 304-838-4436, and would appreciate receiving calls.