[Nfbwv-talk] Help with a Users Study

Anita Adkins asadkins at frontier.com
Fri May 1 15:16:54 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am interested in participating, depending on when it would take place. I
will not finish with teaching for this schoolyear until June 16. Also,
transportation will be a barrier if I must travel all the way to Huntington.
If you think I could be helpful in this project, please feel free to contact
me with further information about time, place, and how transportation works.

I am blind. I do have an Iphone and use VoiceOver. I use JAWS for Windows on
a laptop computer, but I am familiar with Window Eyes and other
screenreaders as a result of doing some webtesting many years ago. I am a
quick learner and consider my skills to be good when it comes to technology.
My email address is asadkins at frontier.com. Thank you,

Anita Adkins
asadkins at frontier.com