[Nfbwv-talk] Important: New Members

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Thu Dec 15 14:39:04 UTC 2016

Dear Chapter Presidents,

I want to direct your attention to the following announcement that was in President Riccobono's most recent "notebook".  As you will see, it is regarding new members.  If you need any assistance, please let me know.

Welcome New Members into the Family:

This week we are rolling out a new program to welcome new members into the Federation, as well as to collect their contact information. Starting with those members that have joined since July, and then continuing monthly moving forward, affiliate and chapter presidents (or their designees) should enter new members' contact information into the form located at

https://nfb.org/new-member-form

In addition to contact information, we will need to know if the new member has a cane or would like one, what his or her preferred method of receiving materials is, and what chapter the new member is joining.  Once the form has been submitted, the new member will begin receiving a series of welcome letters from leaders across the Federation, including two letters from me. Affiliate presidents will receive a new member list monthly to facilitate follow up with new members. Your help is very much appreciated as we endeavor to collect information and assist you in engaging the new members' involvement in our family.

Warmest regards,