[Nfbwv-talk] Uber

Dave Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 23:50:22 UTC 2016

Hi all!

Especially Great to get Bre's report.

Small town indeed, Keri. We're only 115,000 small, but no Uber, however,
we're not complaining.

Happily, our Dunedin Taxi ap and the Uber ap are equally accessible, so life
is good. *lol*

Make no mistake. Uber is making a difference even where they haven't
operated. We wouldn't have had an accessible Dunedin Taxi ap if the Uber ap
hadn't preceeded it to the ap store. *lol*

We should remain watchful, as Uber has given us reassurance that they will
not discriminate as they have before. They are bound by that.

Happy travels all.

Cheers,
Dave