[Nfbwv-talk] Other Convention Committees

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Sep 2 15:09:58 UTC 2016

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

Below is a list of the other convention committees and the people serving on them.

Remember, this is your convention and we all need to pull together to make it a success.  If you see something that needs done, please step in and do it or bring it to my attention.  If you see a problem or issue that specifically needs my attention, please let me know.

MEMBERS AUCTION

CHAIRPERSON:  Sheri Koch

MEMBERS:  Skylor Campbell, Sheri Koch, Rick Richmond, Trish Walker, and Jack Yahnke (All members are requested to help make this fund-raiser a success by bringing at least one item to be placed for auction.)

DOOR PRIZES

MEMBERS:  Charles Powell and Trish Walker

WORK WHERE NEEDED

MEMBERS:  Ed McDonald, Karen McDonald, Charlene Smyth, Sheena Struble, and Karen Swauger