[Nfbwv-talk] Example of What I Need

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Mon Aug 7 18:41:08 UTC 2017

Good afternoon.  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

So far, I have only gotten registration information from the Kanawha Valley Chapter.  I am putting their information below as an example of what I need from all chapters.  If any of your members are ordering a boxed lunch, please include their order as well.

KANAWHA VALLEY CHAPTER

Richard Campbell
Voting Member
Braille Agenda
Attending Reception and Banquet

John Koch
Voting Member
Standard Print Agenda
Attending Reception and Banquet

Sheri Koch
Voting Member
Large Print Agenda
Attending Reception and Banquet

Charley Struble
Attending Banquet

Sheena Struble
Voting Member
Standard Print Agenda
Attending Reception and Banquet

It would be helpful if you could send the needed information to me as soon as possible.

Just let me know if you have any questions.