[Nfbwv-talk] FW: [State-affiliate-leadership-list] Scholarship Application counts

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Fri Jan 6 21:27:31 UTC 2017

Please see the below message and the attachment from Patti Chang.

Charlene

I thought I would share our current scholarship application statistics with you. Remember our goal is 800 applicants this year.

Looks like we should be asking our members to reach out to everyone they know who is a student asking them to apply. I am attaching our flier so that you can easily ask people in your affiliate to reach out to students. If your state has applicants you should have received a list of your applicants early this month. If an email address for these automated lists needs updating, please contact me offlist at pchang at nfb.org<mailto:pchang at nfb.org>.

Thank you all for all you do.