[Nfbwv-talk] Information on arrangements for Glenn

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 20:07:32 UTC 2017

http://hosting-19177.tributes.com/show/105039019

Here is the link for Glenn's obituary.

Just to summarize...
A viewing will be held at Snodgrass funeral home in South Charleston Monday from 6 to 8 PM.  On Tuesday, there will be a funeral mass at Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church in South Charleston at 12 noon with a one hour visitation prior to the mass and luncheon following the mass at 1 PM.

I noticed in the obituary that in lieu  of flowers, donations may be made to the national Federation of the blind of West Virginia. My Stanton Avenue address was listed. I will be glad to collect these donations and make sure that they are given to Marcus.

I will be sending something from the affiliate. If you have suggestions or preferences, please let me know. Additionally,
is you have any questions regarding this, feel free to let me know.