[Nfbwv-talk] FW: WV Secretary of State's website accessibility

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jun 7 03:04:12 UTC 2017

Ed,

I only spent about 3 minutes on it.  I didn't see anything terrible
-- but it could be better.  There are some "click here" links, which
isn't good practice, if you do a links list, they aren't much use.

There are some main links on the first page, it would say elections,
then be3low "select" which was also a link.  Couldn't see what it did.

I did go to elections, and it looked like stuff was laid out in a
table.  This is not considered to be bad practice, table commands
didn't work correct5ly, or table wasn't labeled properly, and this
style hasn't been used in years!

Dave