[Nfbwv-talk] Richard L. Porter Award Nominations

Anita Adkins asadkins7 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 16:15:12 UTC 2018

Hello,
This is not a person, but I would submit Seeing AI for this award. They have been greatly beneficial to me! I can read hand writing, skin products around my home and other places, including stores, and do more with their app. I think Microsoft are the ones who own it. It is a great free app and it has made a meaningful difference in my life. I am not sure if we could recommend someone outside of West Virginia or the creators of an app, so I wanted to suggest them to you for your thoughts on this? If it is OK, then I will be sure to look up their exact name.
Thank you,
Anita

Sent from my iPhone