[Nfbwv-talk] FW: Celebrate Braille in 2 Competitions for NZ School Students

Dave Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 05:35:10 UTC 2018

Hi all!

Well, I never heard of braille literacy day before seeing this, but as things now stand, I don't know what I'll be doing that day, so can't imagine what my own options for celebrating it may be, but perhaps I will score lunch at Crackerbarrel somewhere, because last time I was there, they had a braille menu. Suggestions are of course, welcome.