[Nfbwv-talk] E-mail for Jack

Bob Hicks bob at seeinghandassociation.com
Mon Nov 5 16:29:45 UTC 2018

Hi Sheri.  I think <jackyank213 at gmail.com> will reach him.

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR

Windows 7 and 10 home 64 bit

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWV-talk [mailto:nfbwv-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sheri
Koch via NFBWV-talk
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2018 3:50 PM
To: NFB of West Virginia Discussion List <nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Sheri Koch <slk8332015 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Nfbwv-talk] E-mail for Jack

Hey Jack will you get a chance could you give me a call?

Thanks much

Sheri

<nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Thanks Charlene. It seems to be working great-Jack
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Jack
>

>> On Jun 15, 2018, at 10:00 AM, Smyth, Charlene R via NFBWV-talk
<nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

>> The president of our Sightless Workers' Guild, Jack, now has a new E-mail
address.  Please update your records to reflect:

>> Jackyank213 at gmail.com
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Charlene
>>

>> This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
individuals or entities originally addressed, and may contain confidential
and privileged information protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in
relation to the contents of this email is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copy or printout.
NFBWV-talk:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbwv-talk_nfbnet.org/jackyank213%40gmail.
com

NFBWV-talk: