[Nfbwv-talk] In loving memory

Bob Hicks bob at seeinghandassociation.com
Wed Oct 17 17:25:52 UTC 2018

Hi Karen.  Linda and I have both lost our Mothers to heaven and we know it is very difficult.  Know that you, Ed, and your family are in our prayers.  Linda was in a horrible accident on October 6 and I was off all of last week, so I am just finding out about your loss.  Peace and blessings on you and yours!

Have a great day, 73

Bob Hicks, KC8CR