[Nfbwv-talk] Fwd: WV State President White Canes Monthly Report for 9/2018

Marcus Soulsby msoulsby at suddenlink.net
Wed Oct 17 13:10:47 UTC 2018

Thanks, Dave, for following up.

If we do keep the list star cards public, is there anyway to expand this message from them? The one with the addresses? I’m just a little concerned about people having their address is out there that could be found.

Sending to the list seems to be an easy thing to do – we’ve all done it before. These things do happen.

Thanks,
Marcus

Sent from my iPhone