[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind and low-vision participants needed for research study to evaluate audio CAPTCHA

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 00:40:12 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blake, Lou Ann via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Date: Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 8:37 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Blind and low-vision participants needed for
research study to evaluate audio CAPTCHA
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no
involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our
research mission.

Hello, we are a group of student researchers at Georgia Tech who are
measuring the usability and security of current and potential audio CAPTCHA
designs. Since you are visually-impaired, you would be the perfect
participant to evaluate the effectiveness of various designs that can
improve the quality of your daily experiences with audio CAPTCHAs. There
are three different surveys that we will ask you to complete over time and
you will be compensated $10 per survey. The surveys themselves will take
place over Skype or Zoom and will last about thirty minutes each. The data
you provide us will not be published nor used for any other purposes
besides evaluation of audio CAPTCHA designs. If you are interested in
participating, please complete the Google form.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUlsSnwoz6UAKURAGbHyLUG4j933FY3JVe97e4gAYisVOxRg/viewform>
For any further questions, you can email one of our team members at
svkarimi15 at gmail.com. Thank you in advance.

Kindly,

Sepideh

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.

Deputy Executive Director, Blindness Initiatives

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+East+Wells+Street,+Baltimore,+MD+21230?entry=gmail&source=g>

(410) 659-9314, extension 2221 | lblake at nfb.org

[image: National Federation of the Blind] <https://nfb.org/>

                         [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>    [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>    [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

List archives:  <
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org/skochnfbwv%40gmail.com