[Nfbwv-talk] Fwd: [Chapter-presidents] You Can Give Needs You

David Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:03:56 UTC 2019

Hi!

Thanks for the info. I may contact them to see if they will sell me what I
couldn't find anywhere in the frantic search I did last year on line.

I've got a fine cane that I am using, but it isn't what I want. Maybe they
can help, and of course, I will donate to them if they come to the party.

What I want is simple. I want a cane with a round handle, rather than a Golf
grip. There's nothing wrong with Golf pride or anything. I just had a cane
for several years that had a round handle, and surprisingly, perhaps, I
found that I liked it. Your milage may very, but what I learned, was that
the tip lasted longer that way.

Cheers,
Dave