[Nfbwv-talk] Is the future of service animals now a donkey?

David Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:39:27 UTC 2019

Hi Sheri!

Thanks for sharing your story of transformation with us. True, the journey
was not short, but it gave you the courage to lead when it was needed. John
was a lucky guy to have your cane at the rady.

I've often been annoyed with the public that talk about my "stick."

Yesterday's meeting caused me to muse that perhaps I should stop ignoring
the problem. If the public insists on talking about a "stick," perhaps I
should just agree, and tell them it's my "freedom stick."

Cheers,
Dave