[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Apple Technical Support Advisor Job Links

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 11:32:31 UTC 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dick Davis via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>
Date: Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 1:41 AM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Apple Technical Support Advisor Job Links
To: <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

Dear NFB List Members,

This summer we began a partnership with Apple.  Right now they are
offering Technical Support Adviser jobs in Sacramento, CA and Austin, TX.Â
We are taking the unprecedented step of sending this out to everyone on
NFBNET in order to assure that the largest number of blind persons possible
apply to these jobs.  One of my selling points to Apple was that most
blind people have iPhones and other i-devices and have become experts in
using them.  I would venture to say that this is one career in which blind
people can perform better than sighted ones.  If you agree and have the
skills Apple needs, please apply.  After you apply, please email (Ms.)
Shay Shimizu, Apple Talent Sourcer, so she can make sure you are in the
system and stay in touch with you (and me).  Apple really wants to hire
blind people.

Best wishes,
Dick Davis, Chair                           Â
NFB Employment Committee