[NFBWV-Talk] For Veterans and Active Military

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Thu Oct 3 16:33:15 UTC 2019

Freedom Day USA is America's Largest Military Thank You Event!  One day each year, businesses say "Thank You" by providing a token of appreciation (Free Services, Free Gifts, Special Offers and More) to Active Military and their Immediate Family and to Veterans who visit their business on event day.    This is our way of showing you how grateful we are for your service and for the sacrifices you have made for our freedom.   In fact, Freedom Day USA is a "DAY OF FREE, FOR A LIFETIME OF FREEDOM!"

www.FreedomDayUSA.org