[NFBWV-Talk] MILESTONES

Karen McDonald karen at eioproductions.com
Sat Sep 7 19:23:33 UTC 2019

Sheri, you said it all. We're proud to know you and call you a friend, too.

On Sep 7, 2019 3:19 PM, Sheri Koch via NFBWV-Talk <nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
It is an ending with some sadness and the beginning with some joy. Your
show will be missed by many! Irregardless of how everything turns out  i’m
so proud to call you a friend and to know you

Sheri

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 3:06 PM Ed McDonald via NFBWV-Talk <