[NFBWV-Talk] MILESTONES

David Allen dave.blindsight at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 11:29:39 UTC 2019

Hi Ed!

Well, I knew the day would come.

It also comes at a time when I'm discovering some local news that isn't
pleasant.

You bet I'll be listening tomorrow, if the technology cooperates.

If it don't, I've got lots of the shows archived over the years, to
treasure.

It has been a great run, while ist lasted, and you guys have been great, to
give me that special trip home, (virtually) each week.

Please stay in touch.

Moving on was always inevitable.

Take yourself gently, and thanks very much for the wonderful time you've
shared.

Ouch!

Dave