[NFBWV-Talk] Thank you

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 16:47:36 UTC 2019

 I want to thank everyone who helped with,and attended the convention. A
special thanks goes

Out to the planning committee: Ed Mcdoñaldjohn, Karen McDonald, Charlene
Smith, Marcus Soulsby, Sandy Streets, and John Jackson.   I also want to
thank Trish Walker.  I think it was a good event. I’m hoping more people
will share in this experience next year.  We have a lot of work and I’m
looking forward to working with all of you to help us grow.