[NFBWV-Talk] Sad news

cs.nfbwv cs.nfbwv at frontier.com
Wed Apr 8 23:28:54 UTC 2020

    	This is very sad news. I always look forward to seeing Barb and Mike at national convention every year. I am so sorry for his loss and our loss. Charlene

    	Get Outlook for iOS

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 4:29 PM -0400, "Sheri Koch via NFBWV-Talk" <nfbwv-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

It is with a sad heart that I let all of you know that our friend and previous NFBWV member, Barb Smith, passed away this morning.  Arrangements have not been made. Marcus will post her obituary once it’s published.  In the meantime, please keep Mike in your thoughts and your prayers

Sheri