[NFBWV-Talk] Invitation to Tomorrow's NFBWV Members at Large Meeting

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Sat Apr 18 23:50:44 UTC 2020

The Members at Large chapter meets tomorrow (Sunday, April 19) at 4:00 PM, and I am sending this message to the full NFBWV list to invite other affiliate members to join us.  Our guest speaker will be Mary Anne Clendenin, low incidence coordinator with the West Virginia Department of Education.  In that position, she is a coordinator and resource person for VI teachers throughout the state.  In addition to introducing herself and her work to the members, I am sure she will update us on how blind students throughout the state are doing, at this time when schools are closed and students are engaged in distance learning.  This is an area of concern for all of us, and we should be prepared to advocate for the rights and needs of blind children if we perceive the need to do so.

I hope many of you will join our virtual gathering tomorrow.  The standard Zoom contact message is below.

Ed

Ed McDonald is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFBWV Members at Large Meeting, using NFBWV Board of Directors Meeting ID
Time: Sunday, April 19, 4:00 PM

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/108464122

Meeting ID: 108 464 122