[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: Cain Obit

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:40:12 UTC 2020

It is with great sadness that I let you know that Sandy Streets’ son Travis passed away yesterday afternoon.  Please keep her and her family in your prayers as they go through this very difficult time.

The obituary is below. Please note that in lieu of flowers, the family is requesting donations toward the cost of cremation.  Instructions are in the email below but if you have any difficulty, let me know and I’ll be glad to assist.  If you want to send Sandy a card, I’m sure she would appreciate it. Her address is:
220 Buena Vista  Avenue Clarksburg,  West Virginia
26301

Begin forwarded message: