[NFBWV-Talk] GAIN Act Sample E-mail

Smyth, Charlene R Charlene.R.Smyth at wv.gov
Tue Feb 18 16:50:07 UTC 2020

Senator Joe Manchin

MET WITH: TJ Lucas

E-MAIL:  Thomas_lucas at manchin.senate.gov<mailto:Thomas_lucas at manchin.senate.gov>

306 Hart Senate Office Building

Washington, DC  20510

PHONE:  202-224-3954

FAX: 202-228-0002

Dear Mr. Lucas,

I am writing to request that Senator Manchin support the Greater Accessibility and Independence through Nonvisual Access Technology (GAIN) Act HR 3929.  As you can see, we do not yet have a sponsor in the Senate for this bill and would be proud and honored if Senator Manchin would be willing to do this.

This does affect me on a personal level.  I must use a C-PAP machine at night when sleeping so that I do not quit breathing and my oxygen level does not decrease to a dangerous level.  Unfortunately, this machine has a flat screen preventing me from making any adjustments as needed when the atmosphere changes.

Thank you for your time and attention to this request.

I can be contacted as follows:

E-MAIL:
PHONE:

Respectfully yours,

Please substitute the following information when contacting the remaining 4 members of congress:

Senator Capito
MET WITH:  Senator Capito and Lauren Allen
E-MAIL:  Lauren_allen at capito.senate.gov<mailto:Lauren_allen at capito.senate.gov>
172 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington D.C. 20510
PHONE:  202-224-6472