[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: [Nfbnet-members-list] Your Feedback about Ridesharing Services

Sheri Koch skochnfbwv at gmail.com
Tue May 19 20:55:55 UTC 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Blake, Lou Ann via NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org

Date: Tue, May 19, 2020 at 4:54 PM
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Your Feedback about Ridesharing Services
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org <nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org>

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for
informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no
involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our
research mission.

Hello,

Researchers at Clemson University are currently soliciting responses for an
online survey to gauge the opinions of people who are blind or visually
impaired regarding ridesharing services. This is the first of two surveys
on this subject. Your participation will help engineers and policymakers
better understand the needs and concerns of individuals who are visually
impaired in designing ridesharing services and in the writing of related
policies.

If you are an individual who is blind or low vision, we would greatly
appreciate your participation. Participants will be entered in a drawing
for a $300 gift card; we anticipate that approximately 500 people will be
entered into the drawing. For additional information regarding the risks
and benefits of the survey or to complete the survey itself, please click
the link below. The survey information and the survey itself are both
screen reader accessible:

https://clemson.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8H3eZiQxELYcX89

Thank you,

Aaron Gluck

Clemson University, Research Assistant

1-864-722-9053

amgluck at g.clemson.edu

Clemson University

                        Lou Ann

Lou Ann Blake, J.D.

Deputy Executive Director, Blindness Initiatives

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/200+East+Wells+Street,+Baltimore,+MD+21230?entry=gmail&source=g>

(410) 659-9314, extension 2221 | lblake at nfb.org

[image: National Federation of the Blind] <https://nfb.org/>

                         [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>    [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>    [image: Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation’s blind. Every day we
work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

List archives:  <
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org>
goto
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbnet-members-list_nfbnet.org/skochnfbwv%40gmail.com