[NFBWV-Talk] NFBWV MEMBERS AT LARGE April Meeting

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Wed Apr 7 22:12:06 UTC 2021

Fellow Federationists & Friends,

Our long-time friend and favorite librarian, Donna Calvert, will join us for the April meeting of the NFBWV Members at Large Chapter.  She will share an update on library services for blind West Virginians, against the backdrop of the ongoing pandemic.  As always, there will be an opportunity for some discussion, along with questions and answers.  Our state's library services reach nearly all of us, so even if you are not a chapter member, you are invited to be part of the meeting.

We'll gather via Zoom on Sunday, April 11, at 4:00 PM.  See Zoom contact information below.

A chapter discussion of public transportation issues--led by John Jackson--was originally scheduled for the April meeting but will now be on the meeting agenda for May.  (Because Mother's Day occurs on May 9, we will probably want to reschedule the meeting for May 16.)

Chapter members will receive a separate message containing minutes from our March meeting.

It is always interesting and informative to meet with Donna Calvert, so I hope you will plan to join us.

Ed

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88693718383?pwd=N2E4YkFWZ2wwcUtvZnV2T2hCU0hnZz09

Meeting ID: 886 9371 8383
Passcode: 101021
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,88693718383#

US (New York) 13017158592,,88693718383# US
+(Washington D.C)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
Meeting ID: 886 9371 8383