[NFBWV-Talk] Ryan Riffle

Gmail keribcu at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 18:47:06 UTC 2021

Good afternoon all,
This is indeed sad news. I did some investigating on facebook and it seems he had battens disease and he just collapsed one day and there was nothing that can be done. I hope his family is able to cherish the good memories and find comfort that one day they will see him again.

Keri  Sent from my iPhone