[NFBWV-Talk] Andy

Marcus Soulsby (NFBWV) msoulsby at nfbwv.org
Wed Jan 20 14:19:54 UTC 2021

Sandy,

You are in all of our hearts, thoughts, and prayers as well. You did so much for your chapter and our affiliate even during the times when Andy needed you so much healthwise.  You managed to persevere, and with God’s help, I know you can get through this difficult time.

You described Andy very well; very thoughtful and intelligent. You just can’t say it enough. It is so true.

Marcus Soulsby
President, NFBWV

Sent from my iPad