[NFBWV-Talk] Fwd: WV Earns National Award for Limited E-Voting Initiative

Sheri Koch slk8332015 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 20:42:48 UTC 2021

thank you everyone. We did work very hard as a team but I was the initial
person because I just couldn’t let it go by without it being fixed. i’m
proud of the part I played in this and I so appreciate all the work Karen
and Ed did.

I know a lot of people have a lot of feelings and ideas about me but truly,
my heart was in the right place even if I didn’t do everything always
correctly. My heart is with the blind and that everybody gets what I got
from NFB. I hope you all remember that about me.

--
Namaste
Sheri