[NFBWV-Talk] WVSDB Meeting, Tuesday, March 23, 2:00 PM

Ed McDonald ed at eioproductions.com
Mon Mar 22 13:45:41 UTC 2021

Superintendent Patricia Homberg of the West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind has agreed to meet tomorrow afternoon with members of the National Federation of the Blind of West Virginia.  The meeting will take place via Zoom at 2:00 PM.  Its primary purpose is to present and discuss the school's Comprehensive Educational Facilities Plan (CEFP).  The CEFP is a ten-year plan which addresses such things as enrollment projections and the use and development of campus facilities.

If you would like to join this meeting, please let me know by day's end, and I will send you the necessary Zoom information, along with an attached copy of the CEFP document.  The school itself has scheduled the meeting and provided the Zoom link, and so I have chosen not to post that information to a public list.

I am sure that many of you are interested in this topic, and I hope you will be able to join.  Again, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will plan to distribute the information either late this evening or early Tuesday morning.  If you are aware of any interested members who may not be on this list, please share this information with them.